Our Commitment to You During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Thank you for your continued trust in Expo Movers. We continue striving to create a safe and enjoyable experience for your residential or commercial moving needs.
Safety Is Always Our Top Priority
Your safety and ours is always our top priority. Creating a stress-free moving experience is how we built Expo Movers initially, and the challenges that COVID-19 provides do not stop our commitment to you in this challenging time.
We pledge to share updates with you whenever possible with full transparency.
How We Keep You and Our Teams Safe
Expo Movers implemented a social distancing strategy to avoid congregate settings and to maintain an appropriate amount of space between each other and our clients. We’ve also taken these additional measures during this time.
- Non-essential employees are working from home.
- Vaccinated our employees.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols include disinfecting our trucks and offices daily.
- Our teams are not using reusable bins or used boxes for our moving services.
- Each worker’s temperature is checked daily, with anyone showing possible symptoms sent home until a medical professional clears them to return.
- Each foreperson receives a complete COVID-19 briefing each morning to distribute to their teams.
- Each moving team and estimator come equipped with masks, gloves, booties, and hand sanitizer.
We also provide the option to have a virtual in-home assessment to give you a detailed, accurate estimate of your moving charges.
Our Professional Moving Services Are Here for You
We understand that you may have concerns about moving during this time. Your plans may have changed or been canceled through no fault of your own. Expo Movers will postpone or reschedule appointments upon request and at no cost to you.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our professional moving services during this time, please contact us at your convenience at (212) 321-3976.
We’re open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
What Can You Do to Stay Healthy?
Health officials offer several recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep a safe distance whenever possible.
- Wear Masks
- Get a Vaccine
- Stay home whenever you can.
Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy during this challenging time. Click here to read additional recommendations offered by the World Health Organization.
You can also stay up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 news, including additional tips on staying safe and other critical information through the following links.
New York City’s coronavirus page.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus page.