Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Expo Movers is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts.
We won`t sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to explain why you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
We use the following third-party services on our website:
- Microsoft Advertising: A platform for displaying ads on our website.
- Google reCAPTCHA: A security service that helps to protect our website from spam and abuse.
- Google Tag Manager: A tool that helps us manage and deploy tags (pieces of code) on our website.
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel): A service that helps us measure the effectiveness of our Facebook ads.
- Microsoft Clarity: A web analytics service that helps us understand how users interact with our website.
- Meta Events Manager: A tool that helps us track user events on our website.
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP: A web analytics service that helps us understand how users interact with our website. We have enabled IP anonymization to protect user privacy.
- Google Analytics 4: A web analytics service that helps us understand how users interact with our website.
These services may collect specific user data, including IP addresses, browser types, device information, and website usage data. We use this data to personalize ads, improve website performance, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
Some services, such as advertisers or analytics providers, may share data with third parties. Users can opt out of these services by adjusting their browser settings or using tools provided by the service provider.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to other Web Sites
This site may contain links to other websites.
Expo Movers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites, nor does Expo Movers endorse any products or services offered by those sites.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for an “HTTPS certificate” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted personally identifiable information. The computers/servers where we store personally identifiable information are kept securely.